Welcome to 93 Shepherds Lane. If you have a growing family and need more space then this highly renovated, five bedroom, three bathroom home will be ideal for you. Situated on a large double sized lot at the end of a quiet road, this classic split entry home has all the room you need. As you walk in, you are greeted by new hardwood stairs and flooring throughout the living room and hallway. The open concept kitchen gives you plenty of space to prep at mealtime with all new stainless steel appliances highlighting the timeless oak cabinetry. Enjoy the comfort and savings this winter with the ducted heat pump providing efficient heating in the winter and cooling in the summer plus a propane fireplace in the living room will keep the whole family cozy in the coming winter months. The spacious and fully fenced in back yard is the ideal place to put up a playset for the kids and dog house for Rover. The property is also large enough to accommodate a detached double garage or workshop. Just 15 minutes from Lawrencetown Beach or Rainbow Haven Beach and 20 minutes from Burnside and Dartmouth Crossing, this home is ready and waiting for you to call your own!
Click HERE for Virtual Tour!
- Main Floor: Dining Room 14’1 x 8’8
- Main Floor: Kitchen 14’1 x 9’8
- Main Floor: Living Room 13’7 x 13’5
- Main Floor: Laundry 7’10 x 6’6
- Main Floor: Bath 4 pc
- Main Floor: Bedroom 9’9 x 8’9
- Main Floor: Bedroom 9’7 x 8’6
- Main Floor: Master Bedroom 13’7 x 11’3
- Main Floor: En-Suite 4 pc
- Basement: Family Room 15’6 x 13’6
- Basement: Bedroom 10′ x 13’8
- Basement: Bedroom 10′ x 7’10
- Basement: Bathroom 4 pc