Welcome to 48 Murray Hill Dr!
This coveted family-friendly street is walking distance to Hawthorn Elementary School, Lake Banook, vibrant Downtown Dartmouth and Alderney Landing with easy access to bus routes and the Dartmouth ferry. It also boasts views of the Halifax skyline and Canada Day Fireworks from the end of the street where the neighbours gather after the annual Canada Day street party. This classic Webby designed home was solidly built and has been lovingly preserved over the years having changed hands only once since 1958. The property features a prosperous backyard vegetable garden and also a basement workshop with upgraded 120 and 140 volt electrical service. The roof, windows, siding, furnace, oil tank and water heater have all been updated or replaced in recent years and the many character features are a delight as you explore this lovely home.
Book your viewing today!
- Main Floor: Living Room 15’0 x 11’4
- Main Floor: Dining Room 9’5 x 12’1 + Jog
- Main Floor: Kitchen 11’4 x 11’8 + Jog
- 2nd Level: Master Bedroom 11’5 x 15’5 – Jog
- 2nd Level: Bedroom 9′ x 14’6
- 2nd Level: Bedroom 9′ x 9’4
- 2nd Level: Bathroom 4 pc
- Basement: Workshop 8’9 x 13′ + Jog