Welcome to 14 Hilltop Terrace! This highly renovated period home is ready for you and your family! The home sits on the end of a cul du sac providing a safe environment for those with children and the home itself features amazing views of the Halifax waterfront. As you enter the home you will walk through the foyer and into the sitting room, which is complimented by beautiful hardwood floors and a gorgeous brick fireplace. To the left is a formal dining room with plenty of natural light. Next is a large kitchen featuring plenty of cabinet space, to complete the main floor located at the back of the house is a den or small bedroom that overlooks the Halifax waterfront. The upper level features 2 large sized bedrooms and a full bathroom that features beautiful subway tile. The lower level features plenty of storage, a laundry room, a bedroom great for guests or family members visiting, another full bathroom and a large family and rec room. The property also features a detached garage and a deck. This property is a rare find and with the amount of renovations and updating you will not be disappointed.
Click HERE to view the Virtual Tour!
- Main Floor: Kitchen 14’8 x 13’9 – Jogs
- Main Floor: Dining Room 11’1 x 9’6
- Main Floor: Living Room 14’6 x 14’1
- Main Floor: Bedroom 10’2 x 10’2
- 2nd Floor: Master Bedroom 13′ x 12’5
- 2nd Floor: Bathroom 4 piece
- 2nd Floor: Bedroom 12’2 x 11’8
- Basement: Family Room 21’5 x 12’1 – jog
- Basement: Rec Room 10’5 x 9’5
- Basement: Bedroom 10′ x 9′
- Basement: Bathroom 4 piece
- Basement: Laundry 12’10 x 5
- Basement: Storage 6’9 x 5′