A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PRESS REALTY
Press Realty is locally driven; by bringing together the communities we all love and share with the people who help shape them. It’s not business as usual, it’s business as it should be. By helping to improve the lives of others, we can share the joy when their dreams are achieved.
What is a Press Agent?
A person employed to promote the interests of their client through favourable publicity. There is no better definition of what we do. We’re interested in promoting our clients and community—not ourselves.
So we dropped the franchise to become a local business—supporting local business. We believe our mission statement says it all: Building Lasting Relationships Through Shared Values.
Click HERE to read what our agents had to say about Press Realty…
VALUE-ADDED SERVICES FOR OUR PRESS AGENTS
- Ability to Help Each Other Through Common Law Brokerage
- Weekly Sales Meetings to Review Activity
- Weekly Office Caravan to View New In-house Listings
- Weekly Brain-storming Sessions
- Construction Consultant
- Development Company
- Content Developer (Graphic, Print & Web)
- Office Manager
- Tax + HST Preparation
- DocuSign Add-on Service for Webforms
- Commission Cheques Paid on Closing
- Account Print Outs
- Annual Business Planning Retreat
- Full-time Broker Support
- Coaching for New and Experienced Agents
GIVE PRESS REALTY A TEST DRIVE
Choosing the right brokerage can make a world of difference in your success. We welcome you to visit our office to experience the camaraderie first-hand.
Not yet licensed? Stop by for a coffee and a chat with our Broker, Francis MacDonald. He can help guide your through the decision-making process by offering answers to the many questions people ask themselves before making a career move.
Click HERE for more information on getting your real estate license in Nova Scotia.
Already licensed and considering a change of brokerage? If you’d like a better idea of our office atmosphere before making a move, give Francis a call at 902-499-3848 to book a sit-in for one of our weekly sales meetings.
Click HERE to touch base with Francis.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
verb or noun
- To act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- To move in a certain direction or into a certain position:
- All the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news.
- The employees, taken collectively, of these agencies (ie. Press Gang)
- (Of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or over-anxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump
- Printed publications collectively, especially newspapers and periodicals.
- Go to press, to begin being printed (eg. “Hot off the press!”)
- Press Agent: a person employed to promote the interests of an individual, organization, etc., by obtaining favourable publicity through advertisements, mentions in columns, and the like.
WHY DOES OUR LOGO FEATURE A SPEECH BALLOON?
The talk bubble concept gives the idea of speaking to one another, networking, advertising and marketing, negotiations and any form of communication.
This tells clients and salespeople we are easy to talk to, open to communication, and a leader in marketing and networking.
WHY IS OUR LOGO GREEN?
This is the color of balance and harmony. From a meaning of colors perspective, green is also the color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth.
Green is an emotionally positive color. Green promotes a love of nature, and a love of family, friends, pets and the home. It is the color of the garden lover, the home lover and the good host.
This color relates to stability and endurance, giving us persistence and the strength to cope with adversity.